Office 365 Updates Office 365 is under a constant state of change and keeping up-to-date can be a challenge. The…Read more
New in OutlookWith the new Outlook, you get all of the features you know and rely on plus increased functionality. Automatically organize your inbox and share documents by connecting to Office 365’s OneDrive. You can connect from anywhere, just download the mobile app to access Outlook from any device.
What does this mean for you?
- Significantly more space (50GB instead of 300MB), in other words, no more quota limit messages!
- Larger attachments (150MB instead of 50MB).
- Better synchronization between all of your devices.
- Videoconferencing right from your Outlook Calendar.
- A new web interface (owa) that's similar to your desktop Outlook program.
- Always up-to-date: you'll be using the newest version of Outlook all of the time!
- Less spam: vastly improved anti-spam and anti-malware.